Get Ready For The Beach
5 Summer Beach Bag Essentials
It’s almost summertime and that means beach days are upon us! Before you head out to the beach, the pool, or your summer vacation, don’t forget to pack the perfect beach bag. Here are 5 summer beach bag essentials to take with you…
1. Sun Protection: We’re not just talking about sunscreen here. To fully protect yourself from the sun’s damaging rays, pack a big broad-brimmed hat, fabulous oversized sunglasses, and not one, but three, forms of sunscreen for your face, lips, and body. You can also tuck away a mini sun umbrella that sticks in the sand to further shade yourself. Get your Luv Ya SPF 30+ for your beach-going needs.
2. Water! Water! Water! Hydration is the key to a healthy skin. But instead of packing your regular water bottles, spring for a more high-tech option with the frozen core center to keep your H20 chilly this summer.
3. Entertainment: Download great music to your iPod like Summer by Calvin Harris or try Café Del Mar, your favorite magazines, or your phone & take pics. Don’t forget to get a waterproof case, being a great way to text or chat poolside without ruining your phone. They come in all colors, styles, and for every type of phone out there.
4. Healthy Treats: Just so you’re not tempted by the ice-cream truck that passes by or the beach concessions stand with hot dogs and fries, try packing some cool and healthy treats of your own, such as frozen grapes or for a guiltier pleasure – frozen dark-chocolate covered acai berries.
5. Calorie Burners: Don’t forget to pack some fitness items to help burn those calories and keep in bikini-shape, such as a Frisbee, an old-school inflatable beach ball to toss back and forth, or Smashball, which is like ping pong without the table. It’s a great way to have some fun in the sun and burn a few extra calories as well!
While it’s important to take some time this season to soak up the rays, enjoy the great outdoors, and bask in the summer breezes, it’s also important to keep your skin healthy, glowing, and hydrated. Make sure you have your skin regimen. Make sure you order your Travel Kits before you go! Happy travels!